There are many ways to protect your home and office, but installing a security system is the wisest method, D1100 is an advanced security camera for do-it-yourself installation that doesn't require a technician. Buy and install our latest Yoosee IP camera, you can watch high definition video from anywhere, also you don't need to hire an expert.
Although D1100 is mainly designed for home security, the D1100 Intelligent Network Cube Camera is a good option for office, or even warehouse. The camera connects to your local network either Ethernet or WiFi (Wireless). The camera adopts compact design, it's equipped with a 3.6mm fixed lens to provide wide viewing angle. The D1100 has a microphone and speaker, the camera's microphone adopts echo suppress technology to pick up the rustle of paper and a finger click at about 5m easily, this design enable camera to provide high quality two-way intercom function.
The D1100 is suitable for day/night monitoring, it utilizes a 1.0 megapixel progressive scan CMOS image sensor to deliver 1280x720 HD video, has a built-in IR-CUT filter to provide true color reproduction images at day. The camera has a high efficient infrared illuminator, camera is able to see in the dark, night vision distance reaches up to 5 meters.
Installing and using D1100 couldn't be easier, register an account with Yoosee App, then add a new device, you are able to access and control the camera from anywhere. There are also iPad and Android phone Apps for free usage. Additionally, it comes with free PC software. Both applications can allow user manage multiply IP cameras simultaneously.
Different from traditional IP camera, the D1100 has built-in a passive infrared motion sensor for accurate motion detection. The camera can send push notification and an email with photos whenever its motion sensor is activated so you can alerted to any potential intrusion breaches and to check on the situation remotely. Alternately, photos can be stored on a shared folder on a computer or its TF/MicroSD card. Mentioning the TF/MicroSD card, D1100 can support up to 32GB edge storage capacity.
Get our latest price list
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties
and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.
- High definition IP camera for home/shop
- Megapixel resolution up to 1280x720 at 30fps
- Built-in 109 degree PIR motion sensor
- Dual motion detection: PIR & video
- Push notification of events
- Sending email alerts with snapshots
- MicroSD card slot up to 64GB storage
- WiFi & wired internet connectivity
- One high power IR illuminator, night vision up to 30ft
- Built-in MIC and speaker for two-way audio intercom
- "Peer to Peer" technology, support DDNS
- Included 2CU free cloud smartphone App
- Secured video feed, so no unwanted viewers
- H.264 video compression
- Flexible desktop or wall mounting
- Onvif compliant IP camera
Product Image Gallery
- Model：Yoosee D1101A
- Video compression: H.264 Baseline Profile
- Image sensor: 1/4" Progressive Scanning CMOS (OV9712)
- Processor: Hisilicon Hi3518E
- Max Resolution: 720P ( 1280X720), 1.0 Megapixel
- Frame rate: 1-30FPS self-adaptive
- Min. illumination: Color 1.5Lux, Black&White 0LUX (IR LED on)
- Infrared: 1 Powerful IR LED Illuminators IR range ≥5M
- ICR: Dual IR-CUT optical filters, day/night auto switch
- S/N ratio: ≥38dB
- Performance: AWB, AGC, BLC
- Lens/Viewing angle: Prime lens 3.6mm (F1.4), Vewing angle: 72 degree
- System security: Device ID & Password
- DDNS: N/A
- Remote Access: Support IOS & Android APP
- Web browser: N/A
- Storage: Support built-in 32/64GB Micro SD card (not included)
- PNP: Support P2P remote viewing by Smart Phone or IE browser
- Server: Worldwide distributed P2P Servers
- Audio Coding: G.711A
- Input: Built-in Microphone (38dB)
- Output: Built-in Speaker (8Ω 1W)
- Rotation: N/A
- Recording modes: Manual ,Timer, Alarm
- External storage: Recording video on App, PC, remote servers via ONVIF/RTSP
- Wired LAN:
- Protocol: TCP/IP,TCP,UDP,SMTP,DHCP,DNS,NTP,UPnP,P2P
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Alarm: Support One-Click Arm/Disarm all defense settings
- Video motion detection: Support
- PIR motion detection: PIR-sensor based motion detection (110 degree, max. 12 meter)
- Alarm action 1: Sound Alert
- Alarm action 2: Instant Alarm Push to 3 mobile phones via APP to notify users to check site conditions
- Alarm action 3: Instant E-mail Push attached pictures of the captured motion
- General Material: Superior ABS (engineering plastic)
- Application: Indoor
- Power supply: DC5V , 2A (microUSB)
- Working Temperature: -10~50 °C
- Working Humility: < 95% RH
- Installation: Desktop or Wall/ceiling mountable
Customer Feedback (6)
how much bandwidth needs?
Johanna van Langen
I have purchased two D1100 cameras and installation on smartphone and tablet was smooth and the cameras work perfectly. However, I would also like to be able to control the camera on my pc (windows). The description on your website says there is free pc software available, but I have not been able to find this. Could you send a link for the download of this software?
What to do?
CoT Pro App