The ED1845 is a high performance rapid dome IP camera that's ideal for wide area surveillance in different IP video surveillance applications. It comes with 20x optical zoom capability, and utilizes 2.43 megapixel SONY Exmor CMOS image sensor to capture 1080P/Full HD video to provide high detail images and survey a large area.
ED1845 based on Davinci TMS320DM368 from Texas Instruments (TI), TMS320DM368 is a 432MHz ARM926 Digital Media System-on-Chip, it's capable of achieving HD video processing at 1080p 30fps. It supports H.264 and MJPEG dual video streams. The DM368 enables this PTZ dome camera achieve greater compression efficiency to provide more storage without straining the network bandwidth.
This network camera supports 360º continuous pan rotation and 180º tilt rotation. It supports up to 210 programmable preset positions. Once the preset positions have been set in the camera, it is very quick for the operator to go from one position to the next. Additionally, it supports pattern scan, cruise, left/right scan, 3D positioning etc advanced pan & tilt rotation. Equipped with 8 pieces of Infra-red array LEDs, the camera can see up to 120 meter long distance range at night. Incorporating with smart IR, the camera can deliver true crystal full HD video during the night.
Full HD video resolution
20x Optical zoom capability
- Equipped with powerful zoom lens 4.7mm～94mm
- Aperture F3.5～F1.6
- Supports 20x optical zoom zoom
- Horizontal field of view (FoV) 54.8º～3.4º
- Manual, Automatic zoom with fast focus
Advanced pan and tilt function
- Pan rotation, manually 0.1º～140º/S, automatically 350º/S
- Tilt rotation, manually 0.1º～70º/S, automatically 140º/S
- Continuous 360º pan rotation, 180º tilt rotation
- 4 pattern scan, 210 presets, 4 group cruise
- 3D positioning, anti-fog
Get our latest price list
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties
and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.
- Image sensor: 1/2.8-inch, 2.43 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal resolution: 1080P
- Minimum illumination: [email protected] infrared close, 0LUX @ IR on
- Gain control: adjustable from 0 to 255 value
- SNR: > 50DB
- White Balance: Auto, indoor and outdoor, manual, automatic tracking
- Wide Dynamic: Digital WDR
- 2D digital noise reduction: off, low, high, very high can be set
- Electronic shutter: 1 / 12.5 ~ 1/10000 S
- Focal length: 4.7mm ~ 94mm
- Optical Zoom: 20X
- Aperture: F3.5 ~ F1.6
- Video compression standard: H.264
- Audio compression standard: AMR, G.711
- Stream type: 1080P, D1, CIF, QCIF
- Network protocol: RTSP / RTP / RTCP / HTTP / HTTPS // FTP / DHCP / MUDP / SMTP / CIFS / UPNP / PPPOE / NTP / DDNS
- On-board storage: 64G (optional)
- Manual pan rotation: speed 0.1º ~ 140º / S, the maximum speed can be manually 115 º ~ 160 º / adjustment between S, preset maximum speed of 350º / S.
- Manual tilt rotation: speed 0.1º ~ 70º / S, tune preset maximum speed of 140º / S.
- Unlimited rotation range 360º horizontal rotation, vertical 0º ~ 90º, maximum angle can be adjusted between 85 º ~ 93 º
- Vertical: 90º Auto flip function automatically flips 180º
- Zoom speed automatic control
- PTZ control: speed is automatically adjusted according to zoom length
- Left/Right scanning: 4 groups
- Left/Right scanning speed: 256 adjustable scanning speed
- Pattern scan: 4 groups
- Preset positions: 210
- Cruise group: 4 groups
- Cruise tour group: the number of points can be set up to 24 preset positions
- 3D positioning: support
- Infra-red illuminators: 8 pieces high-power Infrared array LEDs
- Infra-red illumination: 120 meters
- Infra-red maximum power consumption: 10W
- Power Input: DC12V / 3A
- Maximum power consumption: 18W
- Operating temperature: -30 ℃ ~ 60 ℃; humidity ≤95% non-condensing
- Weatherproof: IP66
- Weight: 4.7Kg