The ED1845 is a high performance rapid dome IP camera that's ideal for wide area surveillance in different IP video surveillance applications. It comes with 20x optical zoom capability, and utilizes 2.43 megapixel SONY Exmor CMOS image sensor to capture 1080P/Full HD video to provide high detail images and survey a large area.
ED1845 based on Davinci TMS320DM368 from Texas Instruments (TI), TMS320DM368 is a 432MHz ARM926 Digital Media System-on-Chip, it's capable of achieving HD video processing at 1080p 30fps. It supports H.264 and MJPEG dual video streams. The DM368 enables this PTZ dome camera achieve greater compression efficiency to provide more storage without straining the network bandwidth.
This network camera supports 360º continuous pan rotation and 180º tilt rotation. It supports up to 210 programmable preset positions. Once the preset positions have been set in the camera, it is very quick for the operator to go from one position to the next. Additionally, it supports pattern scan, cruise, left/right scan, 3D positioning etc advanced pan & tilt rotation. Equipped with 8 pieces of Infra-red array LEDs, the camera can see up to 120 meter long distance range at night. Incorporating with smart IR, the camera can deliver true crystal full HD video during the night.
Full HD video resolution
- 2.43 MP Sony Exmor 1/2.8 progressive scan CMOS image sensor
- Adopts TI Davinci TMS320DM368 SoC
- Full HD 25/30fps@1920x1080, 25/30fps@1280x720, 25/30fps@960x480
- Digital Wide dynamic range (DWDR)
- Built-in removable IR-CUT filter
20x Optical zoom capability
- Equipped with powerful zoom lens 4.7mm～94mm
- Aperture F3.5～F1.6
- Supports 20x optical zoom zoom
- Horizontal field of view (FoV) 54.8º～3.4º
- Manual, Automatic zoom with fast focus
Advanced pan and tilt function
- Pan rotation, manually 0.1º～140º/S, automatically 350º/S
- Tilt rotation, manually 0.1º～70º/S, automatically 140º/S
- Continuous 360º pan rotation, 180º tilt rotation
- 4 pattern scan, 210 presets, 4 group cruise
- 3D positioning, anti-fog
Get our latest price list
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties
and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.
- Image sensor: 1/2.8-inch, 2.43 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal resolution: 1080P
- Minimum illumination: 0.3LUX@F1.6 infrared close, 0LUX @ IR on
- Gain control: adjustable from 0 to 255 value
- SNR: > 50DB
- White Balance: Auto, indoor and outdoor, manual, automatic tracking
- Wide Dynamic: Digital WDR
- 2D digital noise reduction: off, low, high, very high can be set
- Electronic shutter: 1 / 12.5 ~ 1/10000 S
- Focal length: 4.7mm ~ 94mm
- Optical Zoom: 20X
- Aperture: F3.5 ~ F1.6
- Video compression standard: H.264
- Audio compression standard: AMR, G.711
- Stream type: 1080P, D1, CIF, QCIF
- Network protocol: RTSP / RTP / RTCP / HTTP / HTTPS // FTP / DHCP / MUDP / SMTP / CIFS / UPNP / PPPOE / NTP / DDNS
- On-board storage: 64G (optional)
- Manual pan rotation: speed 0.1º ~ 140º / S, the maximum speed can be manually 115 º ~ 160 º / adjustment between S, preset maximum speed of 350º / S.
- Manual tilt rotation: speed 0.1º ~ 70º / S, tune preset maximum speed of 140º / S.
- Unlimited rotation range 360º horizontal rotation, vertical 0º ~ 90º, maximum angle can be adjusted between 85 º ~ 93 º
- Vertical: 90º Auto flip function automatically flips 180º
- Zoom speed automatic control
- PTZ control: speed is automatically adjusted according to zoom length
- Left/Right scanning: 4 groups
- Left/Right scanning speed: 256 adjustable scanning speed
- Pattern scan: 4 groups
- Preset positions: 210
- Cruise group: 4 groups
- Cruise tour group: the number of points can be set up to 24 preset positions
- 3D positioning: support
- Infra-red illuminators: 8 pieces high-power Infrared array LEDs
- Infra-red illumination: 120 meters
- Infra-red maximum power consumption: 10W
- Power Input: DC12V / 3A
- Maximum power consumption: 18W
- Operating temperature: -30 ℃ ~ 60 ℃; humidity ≤95% non-condensing
- Weatherproof: IP66
- Weight: 4.7Kg
Customer Feedback (33)
Wie ist der Preis für diese Kamera ED 1845 .Wo kann ich sie
kaufen. Hat die Kamera PoE ?
Danke Viele Grüsse W. Pfitzner
Kenya Security Company
NXP IP PTZ Camera Day & Night Demo: http://www.unifore.net/ip-video-surveillance/nxp-asc885x-1080p-ip-camera-solution.html
USA IP CCTV
Daytime demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0dnvTbk3yY
The cost-effective S model (Grain Media solution) doesn't support this function.
Que precio tiene esta cámara y donde la puedo comprar.
Answer: In addition to recording on the built-in TF memory card, this camera can record on remote Ftp, Samba, NFS servers.
Well, this camera doesn't support p2p connection, no App available for smartphones.
However, the ED1845S and ED1345S (Grain Medial SoCs) can support p2p connection, it comes with free Danale App.
1. Check IE's internet settings, making sure ActiveX plugin has the privilege to run.
2. Enable the compatible view mode in your IE.
3. Try Firefox/Chrome + IE tab 2 extension
4. If above methods can't work, un-install the ActiveX plugin and install it again.
5. Try from another computer.
What is the price for the camera ED 1845 and EP2845 with auto tracking ,audio in/out and shipped to the Netherlands.
Where can i buy this camera.
With kind regards,
IP dome camera reset
Download and use the IPC tool can fix this: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgBsdyqNtNffhFyHLHVNbuj1s3F3
Tips: choosing the English language http://i.imgur.com/r2PfsMg.jpg
Auto tracking demo
We can't managed to ptz Through NVR
what is the right setting to to work with out RS 485 Connection only Ethernet IP connection
Go to Device - Device Info - RS485, select the "Keyboard", not the "PTZ".
Sensitivity: 1~5 level adjustable, 5 means the highest sensitivity.
Viewing width: 10~100 adjustable, the viewing width of tracking object, unit meter.
Time-out frame rate: 25~100, the delay time to return initial preset when the moving object is missing.
Schedule detection: set the schedule for auto-tracking.
By the way, click auto-track on/off button on the main page of web UI, you can turn on/off the auto-tracking.
i need your help unfortunately web service setting are stopped when i logged in PTZ ip camera in web browser is there any alternate option to login in that but i can ping the ip in cmd prompt can you help me in that..